A FUJI ROCK TRADITION! APPLY FOR YOUR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Save up to ¥10,000 on 3 Day Tickets!
Applications for Early Bird Discount Tickets starts Friday January 12th! Only limited amount available!
|Online Application (First-Come-First-Served)
|6:00pm Friday January 12th to 11:59pm Sunday January 21st, 2024
- Application limited to once per person. Please note that multiple applications by the same person will be deemed invalid.(Maximum number of ticket applications per person will be limited to 2 festival entry tickets, 1 parking pass, and 2 campsite tickets.)
- Number of campsite tickets available for purchase will be limited to the number of festival entry tickets purchased.
- Purchase of only Parking Tickets and or Campsite tickets not available. Please be sure to apply for parking or campsite tickets when purchasing festival entry tickets.
- Purchase of just Campsite Tickets will be available from the Advance Sales period.
Those who purchase only festival entry tickets during the Early Bird Discount period may purchase campsite tickets at a later date. (Please be sure to note that purchase of just Parking Tickets will not be available later.)
FRF ’24 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT TICKET
3 Day Festival Entry Ticket (FRF’24 Early Bird Discount)
|¥49,500 (tax incl.)
（General Sales Period Price: ¥60,000 tax incl.）
|9:00am Friday July 26th to 5:00am Monday July 29th
Camp Site Ticket
|￥5,000 （tax incl.）
|12:00pm Thursday July 25th to 12:00pm Monday July 29th
Parking Ticket / 3 Day Parking Ticket (1 vehicle / available for 2 or more people)
S Parking Ticket (No. 1 Festival Parking Area): ￥18,000 (tax incl.)
A Parking Ticket (Parking areas within walking distance of festival): ￥16,000 (tax incl.)
|12:00pm Thursday July 25th to 12:00pm Monday July 29th
- Number of tickets available for purchase are limited. S and A type Parking Tickets will be available for purchase during the First Round of Advance Ticket Sales.
- 3 Day Parking Ticket “A” Parking Tickets will be assigned parking at one of 3 parking areas located near the festival. Specific parking location to be determined by the festival.
- Applications for Parking Tickets will be limited to those purchasing 2 festival entry tickets. Please apply separately to purchase more than 2 festival entry tickets.
- Purchase of only Parking Tickets is not available.
Please be sure to purchase a Parking Ticket if planning to travel by car to the festival.
- Those traveling to the festival by motorcycle (50cc or above) can park in the No. 1 Festival Parking Area. Parking fee of ¥2,000 to be paid on arrival (cash only / valid for duration of festival)
|From 6:00pm Friday January 12th to 11:59pm Sunday January 21st, 2024
Each ticket type will be limited to the available number of tickets.
【Available Ticket Types】
Festival Entry Tickets / Camp Site Tickets
*Those wishing to purchase a Parking Ticket should apply via Gan-Ban (info below).
|FRF Official Shop GAN-BAN
【Available Ticket Types】
Festival Entry Tickets / Prking Passes / Camp Site Tickets
INFORMATION REGARDING TICKET PURCHASES
- For information regarding ticket types not available during the Early Bird Discount, please see FRF’24 Information.
- Please be sure to note that changes or cancellations cannot be made once your application is registered.
- Be sure to purchase tickets from an authorized outlet.
- Tickets purchase via unauthorized outlets will be deemed invalid and the festival will not be responsible for trouble with the ticket, nor will you be eligible for a refund in the event the festival is cancelled.
- The Wristband is your “Proof of Purchase”. Wristbands will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Those who remove or lose their wristband will be required to either exit the festival or purchase another ticket. Please be careful with your wristband.
- Depending on the type of ticket you purchase, your wristband will either be delivered to you in advance or you will be required to exchange your ticket for a wristband on arrival at the festival. Please check the info included in the notification you receive.
- Only a limited number of each ticket type will be available for purchase.
＜Admission to the Festival＞
- Children age 15 or below may enter free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
*Valid for children under the age of 15 as of July 28th, 2024. Photo ID required.”
- The campsite is not segmented. Please be neighborly in sharing the space with others.
- The campsite is located on a ski slope with an incline.
- Use of open flame is prohibited. The use of only a tarp in lieu of a tent is also prohibited.
- Cooking in areas other than the barbeque area is prohibited. Please be sure to use the barbeque area to prepare food. Charcoal and other cooking utensils will not be provided so please bring your own.
- Vehicles are not permitted to enter the campsite. Please carry your own luggage and equipment yourself.
- Shower facilities will be available for campsite users. Bathing facilities are also available at Naeba Onsen (paid).
- Please be sure to take all tent and camping equipment with you when departing the festival.
＜Parking Area Information＞
- Parking will be restricted to the times and locations listed on the Parking Ticket.
- Parking of larger vehicles exceeding 6 meters in length, such as “microbuses”, will not be permitted.
- Parking for bicycles is available free of charge at the No. 1 Festival Parking Area.
- The number of Festival Entry Tickets with Parking Passes available for purchase are limited. Be sure to purchase yours before they sell out.
- Please be sure to note that Parking Tickets removed from the attached Parking Pass will be deemed invalid.
FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Please be sure to read and understand each of the following cautions prior to traveling to the festival.
Festival tickets are non-refundable so please be sure to fully read and understand all rules and regulations before purchasing your tickets.
Minding Your Manners
Making Fuji Rock the Cleanest Festival in the World Once Again
「Help & Respect Each Other」 「Respect Nature」
Fuji Rock can only advance to a new stage of its evolution if every one of us takes the actions necessary to create a comfortable environment for all while making everlasting summer memories.
Items Prohibited at the Festival
- Outdoor chairs requiring assembly
Chairs which cannot be folded up can cause injury to others when being carried. Please note that foldable chairs must be folded when being carried within the festival as they may cause injury to other audience members.
The use of umbrellas is prohibited in all areas of the festival including camp sites. Use of umbrellas limits your field of vision and can be dangerous if blown away by strong winds.
- Leisure sheets, etc., which occupy large amounts of space, and or other objects, etc., which obstruct the view of others.
《Examples of Prohibited Items》
・Blue sheets (tarps) or other blankets, etc., which use more space than necessary for the number of persons using it.
・Tarps, parasols, sunshades, tents (outside of camp sites), or other items or objects which restrict the view of others.
These items can cause congestion and can be difficult to carry, leading to them being abandoned and becoming trash causing other members of the audience trouble. (Occupying space within the festival for prolonged amounts of time is prohibited.)
- Items which will not be taken with you upon departing the festival such as leisure sheets, chairs, tents and other camping equipment, etc.
- Sound recording equipment
- Glass bottles, cans, etc. (Glass and cans cannot be brought into the festival in a cooler.)
- Explosives including fireworks, etc.
In addition to the above items, animals (pets of any kind), items prohibited by law, and any dangerous items are prohibited at the festival.
Please note anyone found to be in possession of prohibited items will be asked to remove them from the festival grounds.
Those who do not follow the instructions of festival staff will be removed from the festival. Tickets will not be refunded under these circumstances.
Actions Prohibited at the Festival
- No smoking within the festival
Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Please refrain from conversation and occupying the smoking areas for long periods of time.
- Actions which cause harm or injury to others
In addition to moshing or stage diving, transportation of chairs, etc., which are not folded up may cause injury to others when in crowded areas.
- Littering and leaving trash behind
Please be sure to separate and dispose of garbage in the appropriate trash receptacles. The festival is located in a rich natural environment and recycling efforts at the festival are undertaken by volunteers. Garbage at the festival is recycled into garbage bags distributed upon entry to the festival and toilet paper at the facilities located throughout the festival grounds.
《Do not feed the monkeys or other wild animals》
Litter and garbage left behind at the festival can inadvertently become food for wild animals in the festival area causing them to appear in the camp sites and possibly causing harm to members of the audience. Please aim for a symbiotic relationship between animals and humans by refraining from actions which attract wildlife.
- Abandoning chairs, leisure sheets or using them to save space
Use of personal items to save space, or abandoning items, is prohibited in all areas of the festival.
Items left unattended for long periods of time will be deemed abandoned and disposed of.
Please also note the use of sheeting or personal items to occupy large amounts of space is strictly prohibited.
The number of unattended leisure sheets and chairs, etc., at the festival have increased in recent years causing audience members to not be able to utilize an open space even when there is nobody there. Please be sure to carry all chairs and sheets, etc., with you when moving around the festival to avoid congestion and allow the greatest number of people to rest.
The above also applies to the Priority Tent area. Please be sure to take all belongings with you when leaving the area.
- Use of chairs or sheets in restricted areas
・Red Marquee Area (including outside of Red Marquee tent)
・Areas between stages and sound tents and lighting towers, and the spaces directly in front of the stages.
Regardless of location within the festival, use of chairs and leisure sheets may be restricted due to congestion or for crowd control measures. Please be sure to follow all instruction or announcements by festival staff.
- Prolonged use of, abandoning personal items, and the use of the facility by those who do not apply, at the Priority Tent
The Priority Tent is meant to be a short-term rest facility for those we meet the following requirements. Those who do not apply are not permitted use of the facility. Also, use of the facility for over 1 hour is not permitted.
(Those with a government issued Disability Certificate are permitted use of the facility as required throughout the day.)
・Persons with disabilities and those accompanying them.
・Pregnant women and those accompanying them.
・Children under school age and accompanying adults.
Accompanying persons are limited to 1 person.
- Audio or visual recording of performing artists
Those who are found to be in violation of the above or who do not follow the instructions of festival staff or are found to be causing trouble for other audience members will be forcibly removed from the festival.
Tickets will not be refunded in these cases.
Other Cautions & Festival Regulations
- The Festival withholds the right to make changes to the Rules & Regulations of the Festival at any time with or without notification if deemed necessary for the safe and orderly operation of the festival. Please note tickets will not be refunded for the reason of any changes made.
- The Festival will be held in the event of inclement weather (excluding natural disaster). Please also note that tickets will not be refunded in the case of any cancellation or change in artist line up.
- The Festival is held in a rich natural environment. Please be sure to be fully aware of natural dangers including but not limited to risk of falling, hypothermia caused by wind and or rain, injury caused by wild animals, poisonous vegetation, or insects such as bees or flies, etc.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol consumption. Overly intoxicated persons may be removed forcibly from the festival.
- Moshing, stage diving or any other actions or behavior which may cause harm or injury to other audience members is strictly prohibited. The Festival will not be held responsible in any way in the event any harm or injury is caused to another member of the festival audience due to these types of actions. Any claims must be resolved between the parties themselves.
- In the event a person is found to have entered the Festival illegally, the person will be handed over to the local police department and sued for damages.
- Please strictly refrain from causing any trouble for residents in the area around the festival.
- Niigata Prefecture laws dictate those under the age of 18 are required to return to their lodging by 11:00pm.
- The final performance of each day of the festival finishes after the last train departing Echigoyuzawa Station. Please note there is no other public transportation available after the last performance of each day of the festival.
- Be sure to secure transportation to and from the festival yourself prior to coming to the festival. (Sleeping outdoors in or any near the venue or Echigoyuzawa Station is prohibited. Please also refrain from traveling to the festival by car without securing a parking pass in advance.) Please also note the number of parking passes and lodging facilities available at the festival are limited.
- Those found in possession of restricted items within the festival will be asked to remove them from festival grounds.
- The Festival organizers, venue, or performing artists are not responsible for any accidents or thefts in or outside of the festival.
- Those who refuse to follow the instructions of festival staff, or cause harm or injury to other members of the festival audience will be forcibly removed from the festival. In the case the Organizing Committee deems a person to have repeatedly done so or has malicious intent, the festival withholds the right to ban that person or persons from entering the festival in future years regardless of whether the individual(s) purchases a ticket. Tickets will not be refunded in this case under any circumstances.
- Cameras and or video cameras are permitted within the festival but recording of artist performances is strictly prohibited. Sound recording equipment is prohibited in all areas of the festival. Use of selfie sticks is prohibited in front of stages, during congested times and while moving within the festival.
- Please be sure to read and understand all rules and regulations prior to purchasing tickets. Purchase of ticket is deemed agreement to all rules and regulations & terms and conditions of the festival.
- All personal information provided upon purchase of festival tickets will be held securely by the festival organizer.