A FUJI ROCK TRADITION! EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT TICKETS ON SALE!
Save up to ¥10,000 on 3 Day Tickets!
Limited number of Early Bird Discount tickets available via lottery starting Friday January 13th!
|Online Application (Lottery)||10：00am Friday January 13th 〜 6:00pm Wednesday January 18th|
- Applications limited to one per person. Please note multiple applications will be deemed invalid.
(Maximum tickets per application: 2 festival entry tickets / 1 parking pass / 2 camp site tickets)
- Camp site tickets will be limited to the number of festival entry tickets applied for.
- Application and or purchase of only parking passes or camp site tickets not available. Application to purchase festival entry ticket is required.
- “*Separate purchase of only camp site tickets will be available during general ticket sales period.
Camp site tickets can be purchased seperately during the general ticket sales period after purchasing a festival entry ticket during the Early Bird Discount sales period. (Please note seperate purchase of parking passes are not available.)”
FRF ’23 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT TICKET
3 Day Festival Entry Ticket (FRF’23 Early Bird Discount Ticket)
General Ticket Sales Price: ¥55,000（tax incl.）
|9：00am Friday July 28th ～ 5：00am Monday July 31st|
Camp Site Ticket
|5,000 （tax incl.）||12：00pm Thursday July 27th ～ 12：00pm Monday July 31st|
Parking Pass / 3 Day Parking Pass (Available for minimum 2 or more people)
S Parking Pass (On-site Parking Area #1):
A Parking Pass (Adjacent to Festival):
|12：00pm Thursday July 27th ～ 12：00pm Monday July 31st|
Note Regarding Moon Caravan Tickets
Tickets for Auto Camp Area Moon Caravan not available during Early Bird Discount Sales period.
- Moon Caravan Tickets will be available for purchase during General Ticket Sales period.
- Moon Caravan tickets cannot be used with festival entry tickets purchased during the Early Bird Discount sales period.
- Moon Caravan tickets are only available as sets including festival entry tickets. Purchase of only a Moon Caravan ticket not available.
- Details will be announced along with info regarding advance ticket sales.
|Online Application||10：00am Fri Jan 13th 〜 6:00pm Wed Jan 18th *Lottery|
Applicants will be chosen from those applying during the above period for right to purchase.
【Available Ticket Types】
Festival Entry Tickets / Camp Site Tickets
*Parking Passes available for purchase via Gan-Ban
|FRF Official Shop GAN-BAN
【Available Ticket Types】
Festival Entry Tickets / Prking Passes / Camp Site Tickets
INFORMATION REGARDING TICKET PURCHASES
- Changes or cancellation of application cannot be made after applying.
- Please be sure to purchase tickets from an authorized ticket outlet.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorized ticket outlets are deemed invalid and the festival will take no responsibility nor refund in the case of trouble upon purchase or the festival being cancelled.
- The wristband is deemed to be proof of purchase. Wristbands will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- In the event your wristband is lost or taken off during the festival, you will be asked to leave the festival or purchase a festival entry ticket. Please be careful with your wristband.
- Depending on the ticket type purchased, the wristband will either be sent to you in advance or must be exchanged for upon arrival at the festival. Please be sure to confirm the information sent you upon purchase of your ticket.
- Only a limited number of each ticket type are available. Each ticket type will be sold out upon reaching the maximum number of the ticket type available.
＜Festival Entry Tickets＞
- Children aged 15 and younger enter free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
- Tent spaces are not alloted at the camp site(s). Please cooperate with those around you when using the camp site.
- The camp site is located on a ski slope so the ground is not level.
- Use of open flame or only plastic sheeting (in lieu of a tent) is not permitted.
- Cooking is not allowed outside of the BBQ area. Please use the BBQ area for any cooking or food preperation. Charcoal or any other equipment will not be provided.
- Vehicle access to the camp site is not permitted. Camp site users are required to carry all equipment to the camp site.
- Shower facilities are available at the camp site. Bathing facilities are also avialable (paid) at Naeba Onsen.
- Please be sure to take all camping equipment (tents, etc.) back with you after the festival.
- Use of the parking area at locations or times other than what is listed on your parking pass is not permitted.
- Large vehicles (busses, etc.) exceeding 6m in length are not permitted.
- Those traveling to the festival by bicycle may store their bicycle at the On-Site Parking Area #1.
- Festival Entry Tickets which include a Parking Pass are very limited. Please be sure to purchase yours early.
- Please be sure to note that Parking Passes which have been removed from the Parking Ticket will be deemed invalid.
FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Please be sure to read and understand each of the following cautions prior to traveling to the festival.
Festival tickets are non-refundable so please be sure to fully read and understand all rules and regulations before purchasing your tickets.
Minding Your Manners
Making Fuji Rock the Cleanest Festival in the World Once Again
「Help & Respect Each Other」 「Respect Nature」
Fuji Rock can only advance to a new stage of its evolution if every one of us takes the actions necessary to create a comfortable environment for all while making everlasting summer memories.
Items Prohibited at the Festival
- Outdoor chairs requiring assembly
Chairs which cannot be folded up can cause injury to others when being carried.
Please note that foldable chairs must be folded when being carried within the festival as they may cause injury to other audience members.
The use of umbrellas is prohibited in all areas of the festival including camp sites. Use of umbrellas limits your field of vision and can be dangerous if blown away by strong winds.
- Leisure sheets, etc., which occupy large amounts of space, and or other objects, etc., which obstruct the view of others.
《Examples of Prohibited Items》
・Blue sheets (tarps) or other blankets, etc., which use more space than necessary for the number of persons using it.
・Tarps, parasols, sunshades, tents (outside of camp sites), or other items or objects which restrict the view of others.
These items can cause congestion and can be difficult to carry, leading to them being abandoned and becoming trash causing other members of the audience trouble. (Occupying space within the festival for prolonged amounts of time is prohibited.)
- Items which will not be taken with you upon departing the festival such as leisure sheets, chairs, tents and other camping equipment, etc.
- Sound recording equipment
- Glass bottles, cans, etc. (Glass and cans cannot be brought into the festival in a cooler.)
- Explosives including fireworks, etc.
In addition to the above items, animals (pets of any kind), items prohibited by law, and any dangerous items are prohibited at the festival.
Please note anyone found to be in possession of prohibited items will be asked to remove them from the festival grounds.
Those who do not follow the instructions of festival staff will be removed from the festival. Tickets will not be refunded under these circumstances.
Actions Prohibited at the Festival
- No smoking within the festival
Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
Please refrain from conversation and occupying the smoking areas for long periods of time.
- Actions which cause harm or injury to others
In addition to moshing or stage diving, transportation of chairs, etc., which are not folded up may cause injury to others when in crowded areas.
- Littering and leaving trash behind
Please be sure to separate and dispose of garbage in the appropriate trash receptacles. The festival is located in a rich natural environment and recycling efforts at the festival are undertaken by volunteers. Garbage at the festival is recycled into garbage bags distributed upon entry to the festival and toilet paper at the facilities located throughout the festival grounds.
《Do not feed the monkeys or other wild animals》
Litter and garbage left behind at the festival can inadvertently become food for wild animals in the festival area causing them to appear in the camp sites and possibly causing harm to members of the audience. Please aim for a symbiotic relationship between animals and humans by refraining from actions which attract wildlife.
- Abandoning chairs, leisure sheets or using them to save space
Use of personal items to save space, or abandoning items, is prohibited in all areas of the festival.
Items left unattended for long periods of time will be deemed abandoned and disposed of.
Please also note the use of sheeting or personal items to occupy large amounts of space is strictly prohibited.
The number of unattended leisure sheets and chairs, etc., at the festival have increased in recent years causing audience members to not be able to utilize an open space even when there is nobody there. Please be sure to carry all chairs and sheets, etc., with you when moving around the festival to avoid congestion and allow the greatest number of people to rest.
The above also applies to the Priority Tent area. Please be sure to take all belongings with you when leaving the area.
- Use of chairs or sheets in restricted areas
・Red Marquee Area (including outside of Red Marquee tent)
・Areas between stages and sound tents and lighting towers, and the spaces directly in front of the stages.
Regardless of location within the festival, use of chairs and leisure sheets may be restricted due to congestion or for crowd control measures. Please be sure to follow all instruction or announcements by festival staff.
- Prolonged use of, abandoning personal items, and the use of the facility by those who do not apply, at the Priority Tent
The Priority Tent is meant to be a short-term rest facility for those we meet the following requirements. Those who do not apply are not permitted use of the facility.
Also, use of the facility for over 1 hour is not permitted.
(Those with a government issued Disability Certificate are permitted use of the facility as required throughout the day.)
・Persons with disabilities and those accompanying them.
・Pregnant women and those accompanying them.
・Children under school age and accompanying adults.
Accompanying persons are limited to 1 person.
- Audio or visual recording of performing artists
Those who are found to be in violation of the above or who do not follow the instructions of festival staff or are found to be causing trouble for other audience members will be forcibly removed from the festival.
Tickets will not be refunded in these cases.
Other Cautions & Festival Regulations
- The Festival withholds the right to make changes to the Rules & Regulations of the Festival at any time with or without notification if deemed necessary for the safe and orderly operation of the festival. Please note tickets will not be refunded for the reason of any changes made.
- The Festival will be held in the event of inclement weather (excluding natural disaster). Please also note that tickets will not be refunded in the case of any cancellation or change in artist line up.
- The Festival is held in a rich natural environment. Please be sure to be fully aware of natural dangers including but not limited to risk of falling, hypothermia caused by wind and or rain, injury caused by wild animals, poisonous vegetation, or insects such as bees or flies, etc.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol consumption. Overly intoxicated persons may be removed forcibly from the festival.
- Moshing, stage diving or any other actions or behavior which may cause harm or injury to other audience members is strictly prohibited. The Festival will not be held responsible in any way in the event any harm or injury is caused to another member of the festival audience due to these types of actions. Any claims must be resolved between the parties themselves.
- In the event a person is found to have entered the Festival illegally, the person will be handed over to the local police department and sued for damages.
- Please strictly refrain from causing any trouble for residents in the area around the festival.
- Niigata Prefecture laws dictate those under the age of 18 are required to return to their lodging by 11:00pm.
- The final performance of each day of the festival finishes after the last train departing Echigoyuzawa Station. Please note there is no other public transportation available after the last performance of each day of the festival.
- Be sure to secure transportation to and from the festival yourself prior to coming to the festival. (Sleeping outdoors in or any near the venue or Echigoyuzawa Station is prohibited. Please also refrain from traveling to the festival by car without securing a parking pass in advance.) Please also note the number of parking passes and lodging facilities available at the festival are limited.
- Those found in possession of restricted items within the festival will be asked to remove them from festival grounds.
- The Festival organizers, venue, or performing artists are not responsible for any accidents or thefts in or outside of the festival.
- Those who refuse to follow the instructions of festival staff, or cause harm or injury to other members of the festival audience will be forcibly removed from the festival. In the case the Organizing Committee deems a person to have repeatedly done so or has malicious intent, the festival withholds the right to ban that person or persons from entering the festival in future years regardless of whether the individual(s) purchases a ticket. Tickets will not be refunded in this case under any circumstances.
- Cameras and or video cameras are permitted within the festival but recording of artist performances is strictly prohibited. Sound recording equipment is prohibited in all areas of the festival. Use of selfie sticks is prohibited in front of stages, during congested times and while moving within the festival.
- Please be sure to read and understand all rules and regulations prior to purchasing tickets. Purchase of ticket is deemed agreement to all rules and regulations & terms and conditions of the festival.
- Regarding the Prevention of the Spread of Covid-19
Measures will be implemented in accordance to current infection situation under the Guidelines for the Prevention of the Spread of Covid-19 at Musical Concerts.
- All personal information provided upon purchase of festival tickets will be held securely by the festival organizer.