FUJI ROCK 2022 OFFICIAL APP RELEASED! REGISTER NOW!
The 2022 version of the official Fuji Rock app features convenient functions such notifications for up-to-date info and the MY TIME TABLE scheduling function.
Audience members will be required to show the registration screen of the app when entering the festival.
Please be sure to install the official Fuji Rock app and register the required information before coming to the festival.
（Japanese language version only.）
- Installation and registery on the official Fuji Rock App will be required to enter the festival.
- Festival attendees will be required to show the registration screen of the app when entering the festival. Please be sure to register all required information prior to coming to the festival.
- All those attending the festival will be required to register on the app.
- Those who are unable to download the app will be required to register their name and email address in person at the festival.
- The information registered on the app will be used for contact tracing in the event of someone testing positive at the festival. The information will be stored securely and may be shared with government health authorities if needed.
- Those who refuse to register information will be refused entry to the festival. Tickets will not be refunded in this case.
Download the Official Fuji Rock App Here (Free)
- Details regarding information to be registered on the app
- Be notified of crowded areas in the festival, or restrictions being enforced.
- Guide to facilities at the festival on the AREA MAP.
- Create your personalized schedule with the MY TIME TABLE function.
- Be notified when certain artists are about to perform by registering bands in the MY TIME TABLE or MY ARTIST functions.