Sleeping There - For Those Residing Overseas
Those residing overseas and planning to come to Fuji Rock Festival should check services provided by Fuji Rock Official Shop Gan-Ban
Camp site ticket is required for use of camping facilities.
Hotels / Traditional Japanese Inns
Lodging offered by the Official Tour Center are not available for those traveling from overseas.
Sleeping There - For Those Residing in Japan
There are three campsites at the festival. Each have different purchase and area restrictions. Use of campsite limited to campsite ticket type. Use of campsites other then that purchased is not permitted.
|Main Campsite||Closest to the festival, the main campsite is used by approximately 17,000 people every year.
★ Purchase of Main Campsite Ticket required.
|PYRAMID GARDEN Campsite||Located 1 minute from the official bus tour stop, use of this campsite is limited to those on official bus tours.
★ Campsite Ticket available for purchase upon purchase of official Bus Tour packages.
|Auto-Campsite MOON CARAVAN||Park your 4 or 2 wheel vehicle and camp at the 4 night auto-campsite, Moon Caravan.
★ Purchase of Moon Caravan area ticket set required.
- Closest and least expensive lodging option at the festival!
- Beginners welcome! Services include a Female Only camp area and Camping Clinic for those who need help.
- Send your camping gear on ahead with Baggage Courior Service.
- Use of shower facilities will be limited to campsite ticket holders. Use of the Naeba Onsen will also be available to campsite ticket holders free of charge.
- The Main Campsite is located on the Naeba Ski Resort's ski slope and is not level.
- Use of open flame and or tarp shelters is not permitted. Cooking is only permitted in the designated BBQ areas.
Hotels / Traditional Japanese Inns
Make reservations at one of the many hotels, minshuku and ryokan near the festival at the Fuji Rock Official Tour Center that matches your budget and number of people. Day-Use Rest facilities also available.
Choose from package tours departing from 22 cities around Japan by train and bus, include admission tickets and lodging at the festival, and discounts only available here.
|Hotel / Traditional Japanese Inns||Choose from 9 areas varying from walking distance to the festival, shuttle bus to the festival and pick up services from Echigo-Yuzawa Station.|
>Lodging Areas / Tour Center
|Rest Facilities||Rest facilities at nearby gymnasiums and music rooms (Separate male and female / Shared rooms / Available from 3 nights)|
|Other Discounted Plans||Discounted plans such as the "Under 22 (Discount) Bus Tour" that includes free use of campsite and others available!|
- A bit further from the festival but make up for it by enjoying onsen baths or take it easy with your family! Great for re-energizing before the next day!
- 2 person rooms and hotels/inns near the festival sell out quickly.
- Single person use not available at hotels and or inns. (Those attending the festival alone shall share rooms.)
Official Tour Center Sales Schedule
|First Term (Lottery): Bus & Lodging Plans for the following areas only.|
|First Round 【Naeba Prince Hotel】||March 17 (Tue)11:00 ～ March 19 (Thu)11:00
*Lottery results to be announced March 19 (Thu)
|Second Round 【Naeba / Asagai Areas】||March 19 (Thu)17:00 ～ March 23 (Mon)11:00
*Lottery results to be announced March 23 (Mon)
|Third Round 【Tashiro / Mitsumata Areas】|
【Family Plans;（Angel Grandia Echigo Nakasato、Hotel Green Plaza Joetsu）】
|March 26 (Thu)17:00 ～ March 30 (Mon)11:00
*Lottery results to be announced March 30 (Mon)
|Second Term （First Come First Served）：All Available Plans|
|All Plans On Sale||April 3 (Fri) 〜|
FRF Official Tour Center
Yamamoto Bldg 8F, 1-11-9 Kayabacho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0025
Tokyo Gov't Registration No.: 2-6508
TEL: 03-6861-6969 （Open weekdays 11am to 5pm.）
HP http://www3.collaborationtours.com/fujirock/ (Japanese Language Service Only)
Enjoy Fuji Rock for a day!
The last train bound for Tokyo Station departes before the final performance slot of the festival but busses departing the festival late at night are available. 1 day parking is available for those purchasing 2 or more General Admission tickets so take advantage and come spend a day at Fuji Rock Festival this summer!