Aiming for a Special Fuji Rock under Special Circumstances
「KEEP ON FUJI ROCKIN’」
Since announcing the postponement of the festival last year, we have worked on various projects with the theme of “Keep On Fuji Rockin’”. We wish to express our heartfelt gratitude for the understanding, cooperation and support from both audience members and the artists who patiently awaited the opening of the festival gates throughout the past year.
Fuji Rock Festival will work to hold a “special Fuji Rock under special circumstances” at Naeba this summer by implementing heightened health and safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 so everyone can enjoy the festival in a safe and secure environment.
The number of people allowed to enter the festival will be restricted to avoid congestion within the festival, and measures to lessen the risk of infection will be undertaken utilizing the ample outdoor space provided by Naeba with the creative ingenuity of Fuji Rock Festival where we aim for the coexistence of music and nature.
We will move forward as one to hold this year’s festival. We look forward to seeing you all at Naeba once again this August.
With the belief that the future of outdoor festivals is bright. NO FESTIVAL, NO LIFE.
Wind. Rain. Storms and typhoons. Fuji Rock has been threatened by nature repeatedly. And Fuji Rock has always overcome, hand in hand with all of the Fuji Rockers.
The next threat is Covid-19. But is this threat not one that can easily be overcome using our knowledge, ingenuity, morals and respect for each other?
In order to hold Fuji Rock Festival '21, we have determined "Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19" at the festival and will strictly implement these measures to protect each and every person involved with Fuji Rock.
It is not only up to us, the organizers, to prevent the spread of infection. We need the full and true cooperation and compassion of everyone who is participating in the festival.
We humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of everyone in order to secure the safety of each person who comes to the festival.
Changes at this year's festival
FRF'21 will be implementing the following measures to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
- These regulations may be adjusted due to changes in government policy.
Please check this page regularly for updates to the guidelines
All who attend the festival will be required to register personal details on the official Fuji Rock app.
- Please be sure to download and install the official app and register all required details prior to coming to the festival. All those attending the festival will be required to show the app upon entry to the festival.
- The official Fuji Rock Festival app with all required personal information registered will be required to enter the festival.
- Those who refuse to register the required personal information will be barred from entering the festival.
- Official Fuji Rock Festival App Information
The festival will be making changes to the festival layout in order to avoid congestion and maintain social distancing.
- The number of stages will be reduced from 16 to 9.
- Hospitality areas such as the main entrance gate and food areas will be expanded.
- Rules and regulations will be enforced in the parking lots and camping areas.
- Please check this page for more details regarding stages and facilities
Smoking is not permitted in the festival outside of designated smoking areas.
- All areas including the camp sites are no-smoking areas.
- Please make use of the designated smoking areas. When doing so, please refrain from talking and using the spaces for extended periods of time.
Alcohol will not be permitted within the festival.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold at any of the areas within the festival at any time.
- Bringing alcoholic beverages into the festival will not be permitted under any circumstances.
Operating times for food stalls in the festival will be limited.
- All food areas other then certain designated areas will close at 11:00 PM.
(Campsites: 2:00am / Orange Café: 10:00pm)
Musical performances will finish before midnight each day of the festival.
- Performances will not go past midnight into the next day.
- Stage areas will be cleared of audience members immediately after the performances.
(Use of campsites and parking spaces will be permitted for the times valid for the tickets purchased.)