Aiming for a Special Fuji Rock under Special Circumstances
「KEEP ON FUJI ROCKIN’」
Since announcing the postponement of the festival last year, we have worked on various projects with the theme of “Keep On Fuji Rockin’”. We wish to express our heartfelt gratitude for the understanding, cooperation and support from both audience members and the artists who patiently awaited the opening of the festival gates throughout the past year.
Fuji Rock Festival will work to hold a “special Fuji Rock under special circumstances” at Naeba this summer by implementing heightened health and safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 so everyone can enjoy the festival in a safe and secure environment.
The number of people allowed to enter the festival will be restricted to avoid congestion within the festival, and measures to lessen the risk of infection will be undertaken utilizing the ample outdoor space provided by Naeba with the creative ingenuity of Fuji Rock Festival where we aim for the coexistence of music and nature.
We will move forward as one to hold this year’s festival. We look forward to seeing you all at Naeba once again this August.
With the belief that the future of outdoor festivals is bright. NO FESTIVAL, NO LIFE.
Wind. Rain. Storms and typhoons. Fuji Rock has been threatened by nature repeatedly. And Fuji Rock has always overcome, hand in hand with all of the Fuji Rockers.
The next threat is Covid-19. But is this threat not one that can easily be overcome using our knowledge, ingenuity, morals and respect for each other?
In order to hold Fuji Rock Festival '21, we have determined "Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19" at the festival and will strictly implement these measures to protect each and every person involved with Fuji Rock.
It is not only up to us, the organizers, to prevent the spread of infection. We need the full and true cooperation and compassion of everyone who is participating in the festival.
We humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of everyone in order to secure the safety of each person who comes to the festival.
Changes at this year's festival
FRF'21 will be implementing the following measures to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
- These regulations may be adjusted due to changes in government policy.
Please check this page regularly for updates to the guidelines
All who attend the festival will be required to register personal details on the official Fuji Rock app.
- Please download the app in advance and register all required details.
- Those who refuse to register personal details will not be permitted to enter the festival.
- Details will be made public upon release of the Fuji Rock app.
The festival will be making changes to the festival layout in order to avoid congestion and maintain social distancing.
- The number of stages will be reduced from 16 to 9.
- Hospitality areas such as the main entrance gate and food areas will be expanded.
- Rules and regulations will be enforced in the parking lots and camping areas.
- Please check this page for more details regarding stages and facilities
Smoking is not permitted in the festival outside of designated smoking areas.
- All areas including the camp sites are no-smoking areas.
- Please make use of the designated smoking areas. When doing so, please refrain from talking and using the spaces for extended periods of time.
Bringing alcoholic beverages into the festival is not permitted.
- Bringing alcohol into all areas of the festival including camp sites is not permitted.
The sale of alcoholic beverages within the festival will be limited to certain times.
- Times will be announced at a later date.
- Sale of alcohol to those deemed to be inebriated will be refused.
Operating times for food stalls in the festival will be limited.
- Operating times will be announced at a later date.
Musical performances will finish before midnight each day of the festival.
- Performances will not go past midnight into the next day.
- Stage areas will be cleared of audience members immediately after the performances.
(Use of campsites and parking spaces will be permitted for the times valid for the tickets purchased.)